Boy do I have a treat for you guys today! Fall is here and we all know with that comes pumpkin flavored everything. And for a good reason, pumpkin is delicious. But so much of that stuff is filled with sugar, and chemicals, most of them don't even use real pumpkin.
I've put together a delicious and uber healthy pumpkin treat for you. You can use this for breakfast, your midday snack or when you need a sweet fix.
Check it out!
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein shake (contact me if you want a recommendation)
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 2-3 Tbs pureed pumpkin
- 2 tsp flax seed
- 1 Tbs pumpkin seeds (I soak mine beforehand so the blend easier)
- 1 drop Cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop Clove essential oil
- dash of nutmeg
The directions are incredibly simple. Throw all the ingredients into your blender, bullet, whatever mixer you love and use. And blend away.
A few tips to follow.
- Use a quality protein shake. There are so many out there that are just junk. Check the ingredients. And if you want a recommendation or to find out what I use feel free to contact me.
- I soak the pumpkin seeds beforehand. This allows them to blend up easier so you'll have less chunks in the end product. And it helps with digestibility.
- Make sure you are using the highest quality essential oils. Please don't use the generic brand store bought kind. You always want to make sure you have the highest quality pure essential oils. Again contact me if you need recommendations.
- Please use real pumpkin! There are a lot of health benefits from pumpkin, but you're not going to get this from the fake stuff!
Enjoy! And share with your friends. Because it's selfish keeping something this good all to yourself!